Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pictures of the Angel

In case you were wondering...

The demon, while more plentiful in appearances, doesn't pose for pictures.

Daddy, who are you kidding? I'm an angel...an angel who loves footwear.



I look so good in Mommy's boots. I'm also getting big enough to wear them out and about. I'm rather mobile in my new footwear.


Oops. Maybe not.

Perhaps I'll just wear them in close proximity to furniture. That works much better.


Today, like the rest of the NFL, I am celebrating breast cancer awareness month by wearing pink. I think I look much better in pink than 300 pound men, however. The only problem is that the Ponies were almost too good this week. By the time I woke up from my nap, the Colts had it in the bag.


So let's go, Daddy. I'm take this victory on the road.


Hmm. Where should we go? How about we go out on the deck? It's a beautiful day in NoVA.


Look what I have, Daddy. It's Elmo.


Here, get a close up.

Oh, wait. Don't forget Elmo!


Good job, Daddy. A picture of both of us is much better.


What's that I hear? Is there an airplane nearby?


Ooh. There it is. I found it. It's right there.


Hmm. The airplane left. I wonder when it'll be coming back. I'll just sit here and wait patiently.


See, Daddy. I can sit patiently (and quietly). I just chose not to do it in church this morning.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The Elmo pictures are my favorite! :)

Unknown said...

Becky, she is ADORABLE! Enjoy every second of it. It goes WAY too fast.