So let me get this right, Daddy, if I go knock on people's doors and say "Tree tree," they'll give me candy?
Wow. That's awesome. So let me figure this out. It's 6:00 now. If I do a house every minute until my bedtime, I'll be able to get one, two, carry the one....
...a whole lot of candy. Let's go, team.
I say we start that way.
Follow me. I know where to go.
Lemme at that candy.
Hang on. What's going on?
How'd I get turned around? I'm not supposed to be back at our house already. Little help?
Oooh. There it is. My first house.
Let's just see if Daddy was right.
Sweet.
Let's do it again. I'm on a roll.
Daddy, I'm learning a very valuable lesson tonight. If I stay cute and act like a puppy for the rest of my life, people will just give me things. This is a much better idea than college.
Oh, Daddy, I'm starting to rethink this whole being a puppy thing for the rest of my life. While I am pretty cute, it's hard work being a puppy. College can't be nearly this demanding.
On the plus side, I did get some pretty good candy. Wanna see?
(I have a great shot of the inside of Diana's pumpkin that is supposed to be here, but if I add it now, it goes to the top. Unfortunately, I can't move things down into position easily, so you're getting this silly message instead.)
Well, everyone, it was certainly hard work, but it was definitely worth it. It's time for me to go work off some of this sugar before I got to bed. Happy Halloween!!
1 comment:
I love the 2nd to last picture the best!!! Adorable! And I can just hear her little voice say "Tree Tree" and it puts a permanent smile on my face!!! Miss you tons and tons and tons puppy dog!!! (and family!) :)
Love, Rachel
Post a Comment