Below is an assortment of photos from the last few weeks highlighting some of the fun I've been having. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
This is my little Christmas tree. Mommy and Daddy let me help decorate this year, and I've been very good about not taking the ornaments off the tree. The only one that tends to disappear from time to time is the Elmo ornament.
Another great thing about Christmas vacation is that Daddy gets to spend 2 full weeks at home. He's been telling me that the next two weeks will be full of great football games. That means lots of snuggle time in Daddy's chair...and lots of sausage dip. Yum!!
As Mommy mentioned in previous posts, and as you'll see below, I like to take my clothes off at random points during the day. Here I helped Daddy set up the camera one Sunday morning to take a picture for our Christmas card. Daddy was unsuccessful in convincing Mommy to use this picture on the card.
Now for the real fun. In case you hadn't heard, I love to play dress up, even though I usually end up with less clothes than when I began.
1 comment:
Love the jewels, Diana! We miss you guys soo much! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!! :)
Post a Comment